For me to sing is to live, to breathe; a deeply personal act that puts me on a higher plane - a hairsbreadth from God.
I sing to express, to feel, to create, to learn and nothing gives me more pleasure than using my talent to bring joy to countless others - if I can share even a fraction of the happiness I feel while singing, I have achieved what I set out to do.
– 19th Haryana State Youth Festival 2012-2013 - 1st Prize in Hindustani Classical Vocal.
– 19th Haryana State Youth Festival 2012-2013 - 2nd Prize in State for Hindustani Classical Vocal.
– Top 10 contestants in Delhi International Film Festival 2013.
– Performed in musical evening ‘Meri Aawaz Suno’ in Delhi Doordarshan in 2015.
– Performed in musical evenings under various Musical Groups of Delhi/NCR at IICC, Lodhi Road, Manekshaw Auditorium, Habitat Center,
Pyarelal Bhawan, Indira Gandhi Auditorium, Mavalankar, IGNOU Auditorium, Kripko Auditorium, Noida & Epicentre, Gurugram.
- Integral part of a special dedicated show "Shukriya Mukesh" in Noida since 2015 organised by Navratan Foundation .
- Have performed in Food festival in 2018 and in Surajkund craft Mela in 2019 .
- One of the Guru for reality show Jo Aaye Wo Gaye since 2018.